搜索
查看: 15639|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[游戏动漫] [情报]死神番外-98话 崩玉乍现 图X3

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-9-24 12:59:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
续上话,蓝染从容地站著并问浦原和铁斋在干甚麼。东仙问蓝染要不要收拾他们(TT:果然是个武斗派),蓝染拒绝。东仙打算抗议但蓝染重复了自己的说话。东仙立即跪下向蓝染道歉。
Continues from the last chapter, Aizen still standing calmly and only asks what Urahra and Tessai are doing there. Tousen asks Aizen if he could take care of them but Aizen refuses. Tousen is about to protest when Aizen repeats his word. It causes Tousen to fall on his knees and immediately apologizes to Aizen.
当真子问浦原為甚麼他来到这儿的时候,浦原望著他,并反问為甚麼他戴著那个丑陋的面具。两人互望微笑。不过当浦原的目光接触到披著鲜血的日世里,脸色立即沉下来。他回身冷冷望著蓝染。
Urahara is looking at Shinji when Shinji asks him what why did he come here. Urahara asks Shinji back why is he wearing such a hideous mask and it causes Shinji to smile a bit. Urahra smiles back but once he turns to look at bloodied Hiyori, he face fell. Then he turns back to look at Aizen coldly.
浦原问蓝染在搞甚麼鬼。蓝染回答说他恰巧找到特别调查队在战斗中负伤,灵魂濒临崩溃,因此前来帮忙。
Urahara asks what is Aizen doing there. Aizen replies that he just happen to find the special investigation squad injured from a fight and their souls are about to disappear so he helped them.
“為甚麼要说谎?”浦原问
“Why are you lying?” Asks Urahraha.
“说谎?帮助队长的副队长犯了甚麼错?”
“Lie? What is wrong with a lieutenant to help captains out?”
“不,我说的不是那部份。”浦原指指倒在地上的人。“在战斗中手上?你说这是“受伤”?别睁著眼说大话了。这是虚化。“
“No, I’m not bothered with that part.” Then Urahara points out people on the ground, “Injuries from a fight? This is an ‘injury’? Don’t lie. This is hollowification.”
二人沉默了一会,蓝染说浦原如他想像一样,接著他放出灵压,压制浦原。浦原準备迎战蓝染,但他只是封住了浦原的斩魄刀,并与银和东仙离开。浦原喝令蓝染停步时,铁斋叫他离开点,并使出破道88--“飞竜撃贼震天雷炮” 攻击蓝染。但蓝染以绑道81--“断空” 反击。铁斋惊讶蓝染能挡下自己的攻击,三人组离开。
After a brief silence, Aizen says Urahara is just what he thought. Then Aizen releases his reiatsu which stunts Urahara. He’s ready for an attack from Aizen. But all Aizen does is to seal his zampakutou and walk away with Gin and Tousen. Urahara yells at him to stop when Tessai tells him to move away and uses haduo 88, ‘hiryuugekizoshintenraihou’ to attack Aizen. But Aizen uses bakudo 81, ‘danku’. Tessai is shock that Aizen could stop his attack but the three are gone.
铁斋向浦原道歉,在他们能说其他东西前,真子突然尖叫。浦原和铁斋跑到他身边,浦原说:“要在这裡进行治疗太难了。” 铁斋立即说:“浦原大人,你好像有办法处理突然虚化的事”
Tessai apologizes to Urahara and before they can speak more Shinji suddenly scream out. Urahara and Tessai rush to his side and Urahara says, “This is too much, if we to heal here…” Tessai heard it before he speaks, “Urahara dono, seem like you know something about ‘this’. About some unfamiliar word like ‘turned into a hollow.”
浦原保持沉默。
All Urahara does is staying quiet.
“如果是这样,你知道怎样处理,对吗?”
“If so, then you know how to ‘handle’ this, am I correct?”
浦原在回答前沉默了一会:“赌一赌的话,倒是有办法。” 铁斋走到伤者前说:“我会立即带他们 8 人去十二番。如果我们有仪器,便能治愈他们。”
Urahara stay silent for a while before saying, “If to ‘gamble’, then there is a way.” So Tessau walks to all the injurers and say, “I will take 8 of them to 12th Division right away. If we have equipments then we can heal them!”
“在这情况下移动他们?有甚麼办法?”
“Take them in this condition? How?”
“我会用“时间停止”和“空间转移””浦原呆了一下,因為那两个是禁术。铁斋请浦原闭上眼睛和耳朵,待会儿不要理他。
“I will use ‘jikanteisei’ (stops the time) and ‘kuukantentei (moves the dimension).” Which the answer stunts Urahara because those are forbidden techniques. So Tessai asks Urahara to close to eyes and ears and ignore him for a while.
镜头转移到十二番队舍,铁斋用“空间转移”移动房间中的杂物,让那裡有足够的空间给他们 8 人。
A scene cut to 12 Division HQ. Tessai uses kuukantentei to move several stuffs in the room so there is enough space for 8 captains and the vice captains.
“虚化”是我研究令死神能力变强的“答案”
“Turn into a hollow is the ‘answer’ I discovered during the research to strengthen the shinigami spirit.”
“以前我製造了一个工具,可以打破死神和虚之间的隔壁。”浦原从衣服中拿出一个好像用玻璃覆盖著的小黑球。
“In the past, I have created a tool. A tool that is able to break the barrier between the shinigami and the hollow.” Then Urahara takes out an object from the cloth. It reveals to be a small, round black object which is covered by some sort of glass,
这是崩玉,我会用它来救日世里和其他人的。
“It’s name is ‘hougyoku’ and I will use it to cure Hirako kun and everyone.”
感谢 scarletibis 提供情报,感谢 TinTin 翻译
情报图:
[url=http://bleach.titapark.com/news/20080613/976.html][/url]
情報:不確定是否是真的……

浦原、愛染にここで何してるか問うと、偶然隊長達を発見して救助を試みてただけと言う。
浦原がなぜウソをつくかと聞いたら、愛染は戦闘で負傷した隊長を副隊長が助けることに問題でも?としらばく れようとする。
これは虚化だと裏腹がいうと、やはり君は思ったとおりの男だといい、愛染たち退散しようとする 。
退く愛染たちにテッサイが破道の88「飛竜撃賊震天雷炮」を詠唱破棄して放つが、縛道の81「断空」で防ぐ 。
副隊長が詠唱破棄した断空で自分の鬼道を止めたことに驚くテッサイ。
愛染たちに逃げられてしまうが、平子達を助けようとするがここでの処置は難しい。
浦原の言動からこの現象について知っていると判断したテッサイは対処法も知っているのかと問い 、
賭けのような方法だがあるという答えを聞き、彼ら全員を12番隊舎へ運ぶという。
それは「時間停止」と「空間転移」という禁術を使うもので、地面ごと全員隊舎に運び込む。

虚化は裏腹が魂魄の強化を研究する上で到達した一つの解。
その過程で虚と死神の境界を瞬時に破壊、創造する物質を作ったという。
それが崩玉であり、これを使って治療すると言ったとこで次週。

英文情报出来了,就更该下细节的部分了

=======================

浦原问蓝染為什么在这裡

蓝染说偶然发现队长们,只是尝试救助他们

浦原问蓝染為什么说谎,蓝染回覆他看不出一个副队长尝试帮助受伤的队长有什么问题

浦原回答“这是虚化状态”,浦原还说蓝染是那种被他怀疑很久的人。蓝染一伙散开

蓝染一伙散开的时候铁斋对他们用无咏唱破道の88「飞竜撃贼震天雷炮」,不过被蓝染发出的无咏唱缚道の81「断空」阻止了

铁斋对副队长阻止了自己的破道の88「飞竜撃贼震天雷炮」感到吃惊

蓝染离开了

浦原打算帮助平子他们,不过当下的情况很难办到

铁斋问浦原有没有方法应付这种状况(虚化)

浦原说可能有一个方法,虽然很危险。浦原要求铁斋运送他们全部去十二番队舍

铁斋使用了「时间停止」和「空间转移」的禁术,把全体人员队捨送去十二番队舍

最后两句那裡貌似说要用崩玉治疗平子等人
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[30秒完成]

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

手机版|小黑屋|中国人民大学论坛 ( 渝ICP备17000839号-9 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:20 , Processed in 0.102611 second(s), 15 queries .